GCWR receives NO state, federal, or city funds, so donations are welcome to help defray the costs of caring for injured and orphaned wildlife and releasing them back into the wild. We care for several thousand wild animals a year and spend about $30,000 annually on formula, food, medications, and enclosures. All donations are tax deductible. We have NO paid staff and are 100% volunteer run. We strive to be good stewards of the donations we receive.
Donate via Paypal
Donate via Check
Make checks payable to:
316 CR 605
Angleton, TX 77515
Become a Volunteer
We need help with…
- Picking up animals and transporting to rehabilitators.
- Answering calls for the Wildlife Rescue Hotline.
- Baby-sitting wildlife so a rehabilitator can take a trip.
- Helping out at a rehabilitator’s facility, cleaning cages or feeding animals.
- Building cages, pens or nest boxes and finding someone to donate the materials! (We will provide drawings/dimensions)
Become a Rehabilitator
Attend our education meetings to receive training on wildlife rehabilitation. Several times a year, we host “New Volunteer Orientation” meetings for persons in the local area.. To request notice of these meetings via email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*You must be 18 years of age to handle animals.
We Would Love Donations of the Following…
Feel Free to Call the Hotline & Leave a Message if you are interested in Volunteering or becoming a Rehabilitator. 979-849-0184