What You Can Do To Help GCWR
Gulf Coast Wildlife Rescue is in
need of two things:
TIME AND MONEY!
If you have money to donate or personal time to give, we need you!
DONATE TO GCWR
This is a safe, secure and quick way to help GCWR care for wildlife.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
- Pick up animals and transport to rehabilitators.
- Answer calls for the Wildlife Rescue Hotline.
- Baby-sit wildlife so a
rehabilitator can take a trip.
- Help out at a rehabilitator's facility,
cleaning cages or feeding animals.
- Build cages, pens or nest boxes and find
someone to donate the materials! (We will provide drawings/dimensions)
- Attend our monthly education meetings to
receive training on
wildlife rehabilitation. Several times a year, we host "New Volunteer
Orientation" meetings for persons in the local area.. To request notice of these meetings via email
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*You must be 18 years of age to handle animals.
Thank you so much for your
MAIL A CHECK
- We can always use cash! We spend about $30,000
formula, food, medications and caging. All donations are
316 CR 605
Angleton, TX 77515
IF YOU SHOP ONLINE
- Gulf Coast Wildlife Rescue is registered with
iGive.com. Many of the online merchants you already use will give a
percentage of your purchase to non-profit organizations through
iGive.com. It's free and easy! Please give it a try. Link to us here…
IF YOU SHOP
- Print this bar code and present it along with
Kroger Plus card to the cashier for scanning. After
this scan, for future purchases you only need to present your
Kroger Card at checkout.
will donate a portion of your purchases to GCWR.
|We also appreciate donations
of the following items…
- Paper towels
- Heating pads
- Pet carriers (all sizes)
- Plastic tubs and containers
- Medical supplies
- Baby receiving blankets