What You Can Do To Help GCWR
Gulf Coast Wildlife Rescue is in
need of two things:
TIME AND MONEY!
If you have money to donate or personal time to give, we need you!
DONATE TO GCWR
This is a safe, secure and quick way to help GCWR care for wildlife.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
- Pick up animals and transport to rehabilitators.
- Answer calls for the Wildlife Rescue Hotline.
- Baby-sit wildlife so a
rehabilitator can take a trip.
- Help out at a rehabilitator's facility,
cleaning cages or feeding animals.
- Build cages, pens or nest boxes and find
someone to donate the materials! (We will provide drawings/dimensions)
MAIL A CHECK
- We can always use cash! We spend about $30,000
formula, food, medications and caging. All donations are
316 CR 605
Angleton, TX 77515
|We also appreciate donations
of the following items…
- Paper towels
- Heating pads
- Pet carriers (all sizes)
- Plastic tubs and containers
- Medical supplies
- Baby receiving blankets